At the Well Conferences, Inc.
8th & 9th Grade Online Weekend Intensive
July 31 -August 2, 2020
Application deadline: June 1, 2020
At The Well 8th and 9th Grade Online Weekend Intensive seeks to empower young women locally to become effective leaders globally. By promoting excellence in education, young talent will transform their communities. We encourage girls to live beyond their limitations, achieve beyond their dreams, and impact communities beyond their reach.
Give your student a leadership advantage for the future.
At the Well 8th & 9th Grade Online Weekend Intensive (ATW) was created for young minority women out of a commitment to increase awareness of the essential tools required to aid them in becoming successful leaders. This program offers a glimpse of the two week At the Well Young Women’s Leadership Academy. The Weekend Intensive serves current ninth grade students entering the tenth grade of high school that are from diverse social-economic backgrounds. We seek to motivate students towards higher achievement in school and increased self-confidence. The program offers the following:
- Challenging writing classes
- Small group discussion
- Leadership workshops
- Self-awareness/Motivational presentations
- Priority admission consideration to the two-week academy in the following year
Space is limited. Apply today!
Tuition and Fees
$199- Online Distance Learning Program.
No Financial Aid
We are unable to offer financial aid at this time.
Participants are selected on a competitive basis. A qualified application includes the following components:
- 2.7 GPA
- Complete the online application
- Submit recent high school transcript
- Submit a 1-page essay on the following topic:
- What person in your community has made a positive impact and how has that individual inspired you.